Oct 9, 2019
In this episode,
I have a great chat with The Modern Hippie Mama, Natalie Sager about how certain foods can really interfere with your fertility, hormones, and overall health.
Also, have you heard of, Miracle Mornings? Natalie joined forces with Lindsay Ambrose, EveryDayEveryMom for their launch of Peaceful Mama, worldwide tribe of conscious women who are discovering the magic and massive benefits of taking moments throughout the day to become more centered and present. In their book, Peaceful Mama: the Mind, Body, and Baby Connection, Natalie and Lindsay share the tools every mom and mom-to-be needs to improve her well-being and raise consciousness through a unique and practical framework called MAMAHH Moments (pronounced mom-ahhhhhh) across six life-changing areas: Movement, Affirmation, Mindfulness, Abundance, Health, and Heart.
In the episode we discuss
- Holistic health
- Natalie's diagnosis with Acid Reflux at 26
- Gluten being tied to acid reflux
- Natalie was told her baby had Colic. Jennifer Tow, lactation consultant mentioned food sensitivities and remove certain foods from diet for at least 3-5 weeks. Once she did that, her baby was healed
- What are the best fertility foods
- What foods cause inflammation
- Miracle Mornings Book
- Peaceful Mama: the Mind, Body, and Baby Connection
- What is MAMAHH
- Age 0-7
- Abraham Hicks
- "My Womb is Ready to Receive"
- Spirit Babies
Learn more and get a free preview chapter of the book at www.PeacefulMamas.com