Nov 13, 2019
In today's episode, I am thrilled to have Lisa on the show. She is must on your path to mommahood when dealing with your menstrual cycle and overall health!
Lisa Hendrickson-Jack is a certified Fertility Awareness Educator and Holistic Reproductive Health Practitioner who teaches women to chart their menstrual cycles for natural birth control, conception and monitoring overall health. In her new book The Fifth Vital Sign, Lisa debunks the myth that regular ovulation is only important when you want children by recognizing the menstrual cycle as a vital sign. Drawing heavily from the current scientific literature, Lisa presents an evidence-based approach to fertility awareness and menstrual cycle optimization. She hosts the Fertility Friday Podcast, a weekly radio show devoted to helping women connect to their fifth vital sign by uncovering the connection between menstrual cycle health, fertility, and overall health.
In this episode we discuss,
- Lisa's fertility journey
- Growing up on the pill
- Teaching fertility awareness, and to understand your cycle.
- The key indicator of overall health is your menstrual cycle
- Learning how to be an advocate for myself
- Through charting, Lisa was able to identify thyroid issues, low temperature, long cycles - what does that mean
- On average it takes about four cycles to conceive
- Cervical fluid is the key to identifying ovulation!
- Tracking your temperature and how to know if you are pregnant
- When you should be having sex
- PCOS - identify the timing of ovulation is key
- A typical healthy cycle what your temperature should be
- Is your thyroid normal? Tracking the physical markers of your menstrual cycle
- Functional practitioner vs regular Doctor. What kind of blood work they will commit too.
-The man's sperm has been declining for decades
- Chinese medicine focuses on the menstrual cycle
Baby is coming!!!! I so want to guide y'all on your journey to mommahood with my brand new 4 session/28 day personalized healing package. But, with baby on her way in a couple of weeks, I will be putting this package on hold until the New Year. I dive deep into YOU personally, so I want to make sure I deliver the love and quality you deserve. I have 5 spots available for this package and will be offering this at my "Baby is Coming" Price of $350 (Price is originally $450) which includes our initialÂ 60 min call plus our online personalized 4 sessions and lovebook (workbook). Send me any questions you may have at email@example.com. This price of $350 is available until 12/15/2019.